ANZZI Eft Series Freestanding Bathtub in White FT-AZ096
- Regular price
- Price: $1,199.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $1,199.99 USD
- Unit price
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days after it is shipped if your product is in stock. Keep in mind that COVID-19 occasionally can still create unexpected delays.
Please read through this entire instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship using a freight carrier and will be delivered via a lift gate truck at the curb and will NOT be delivered indoors or with white glove delivery. If a customer makes any other arrangements with the freight carrier which add additional costs billed to Bath Reserve, those additional cost will be billed to the customer's credit card used for the order.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- After we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is in stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the product ordered will generally ship within 1 - 3 business days from the date of your order (COVID restrictions can delay that at times, but we'll let you know if that happens).
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours of it leaving the warehouse to the email address you provided when checking out.
- If we currently have a free shipping offer, shipping costs are included with any order shipping via ground to the lower 48 states.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made. Failure to provide an accurate phone number at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will NOT be delivered without an appointment. A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need to be paid prior to delivery. Any additional storage fees will be charged to the credit card used for the order.
- Large items are shipped by freight carriers and smaller items may be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within 5 or 6 business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
- From time to time, a product may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes may be available.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
- If the backorder exists for more that 30 days, we will cancel the order and will process a full refund.
All our products are packaged carefully in order to be able to withstand normal treatment during transportation. Unfortunately, there are times that things do get damaged during transportation--sometimes there is visible damage on the outside of the carton(s) and sometimes the carton(s) may appear to be OK while there is hidden damage inside. In either case, it is critical that any damage be report to us ASAP in order to process a claim with the carrier.
- Please inspect the packaging of your items promptly when they arrive.
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
- If you purchased a large, heavy item that is shipped via a freight carrier, read the "Important Freight LTL Shipment" information below carefully.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- Orders can be cancelled for up to 24 hours after the order was placed as long as it has not been prepared for shipment or physically shipped. (Please note that, depending on the volume of orders at any given time, orders can potentially be shipped within hours of the order being placed, so cancellation may not be an option.) There will be a 5% cancellation fee after that 24 hour cutoff. If the order has been prepared for shipment or physically shipped, any cancellation will be treated as a return once you receive it--see our Return Policy for details.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the product ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder comes back in stock and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee. If the backorder lasts for (or is projected to last for) more than 30 days, we will cancel the order and issue a full refund.
- If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges as well as the original outbound shipping cost to you.
- Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
Important Freight LTL Shipment Information
For orders of large, heavy items:
- When the order reaches the carrier facility serving your area, the dispatcher will call you to set up a delivery date and time with you. The item will NOT be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. As a general rule, the delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A specific delivery time cannot be scheduled. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. Delivery is CURBSIDE delivery, so plan on the driver placing your order on the curb by the street. You will need to make arrangements to move it inside and install it. There is no guarantee that you could do this, but if you negotiate any additional services beyond curbside delivery with the freight carrier, Bath Reserve is not responsible for any of those additional charges. If any additional charges are billed to Bath Reserve, they will be billed to the credit card you used for your order.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including any pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of Product Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as dents, rips, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- Bath Reserve recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify Bath Reserve immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately (for example, driver refuses to wait), notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 24 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to Bath Reserve.
- Pictures of carton damage as well as damage to contents will be very helpful. When possible, take pictures of carton damage before opening it.
If the carton packaging has excessive damage with the product exposed:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify Bath Reserve immediately.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return & Cancellation Policy
We are committed to providing personalized customer service to each of our customers. We will do our very best to meet your expectations and do everything physically possible to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. There are times that returning products may be necessary, but we want to be completely honest with you upfront about this issue. Many of our products, such as saunas, steam showers, vanities, and others are very large and heavy. Many of these products are frequently shipped by LTL (Less Than Truck Load) freight, are very heavy (possibly in the hundreds of pounds), and potentially shipped on a pallet. Many online retailers will make returns sound real easy, but they may not alert you upfront to the fact that this can make it very expensive, complicated, and potentially impractical to return something in a re-saleable condition. In the unlikely event that you might want to return something, please carefully read and understand our return policy below. Also, please note that some manufactures have additional or different return requirements which will be noted on a product's description page--watch carefully for those links. With that introduction, please know that we genuinely do want to make your shopping experience as pleasant and hassle free as possible! Please read the following carefully to ensure that you understand how we will handle returns and cancellations.
Unused, uninstalled, and re-saleable merchandise in new/like new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 14 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 14 days of delivery date.
- There is a 15% restocking fee (some brands have a different restocking fee which will be indicated with that brands return policy noted in each product description.
- Our return policy also applies to cancellations made after an item has been prepared for shipment, shipped, or if it is refused at the time of delivery.
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges/costs are non-refundable (including our shipping costs incurred if you were offered free shipping)..
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products damaged in shipping--follow shipping carriers insurance procedures.
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new, re-saleable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during return transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file a claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case. In other words, make sure that you insure a returned package and obtain tracking evidence of it's delivery to the warehouse.
All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to email@example.com Carefully follow all instructions in the RMA email that you receive. Returns without a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will NOT be accepted and will be returned to the customer at customer's expense.
BathReserve.com works with multiple manufacturers. Please read the return policy that applies to the product you selected, it is located under the "Returns" tab on the product page and below:
- All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your return is approved you will receive an email from us with return instructions.
- Ensure that everything is securely packed in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping for your records.
- Ship the package. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box(es) are put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Please provide us the tracking number.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
QUESTIONS? Email us: email@example.com
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours after the order was placed AND if the order has not been prepared for shipping. (Please note that in some cases, your order of an in stock item may be shipped sooner than 24 hours so this cancellation period conceivably could be only a very few hours). After the 24 hours a 5% administrative cancellation fee will be deducted from any refund.
If your order has been assigned a tracking # and/or shipped (regardless of the amount of time since order was placed), it will be necessary to go through the regular return procedure described above once you receive it including all customer required costs.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
In the event of damage to your product in shipping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to arrange for replacement and pick-up of the damaged products. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more details.
Most of our products come with at least 1-year manufacturer's warranty (many of them the warranty period is much longer). The warranty information can be found under "Warranty" tab on a product page. Please let us know if you discover any manufacturer's defects and we will help you get parts or replace the product at no additional cost.
Our warehouse must receive all returns in new, re-saleable condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returned item(s) and purchase shipping insurance. RMA # is required, and instructions in the RMA return email must be followed.
If the returned product is received in an unacceptable, damaged and/or used condition, your return will be denied. In that case, we will either refuse delivery or contact you via email. If it is damaged, you'll have the opportunity to file a claim with your shipping company. If there is no applicable insurance coverage, you'll be able to choose to have it returned to you at you expense or to have us dispose of it. Our warehouse will retain damaged or used products for a maximum of 30 days after which time the item will be disposed of or donated.
If you return an item without a return authorization (including refusing delivery), after 30 days, or in unacceptable condition, the item will be refused or shipped back to you at your cost. If we choose to accept the return, additional fees will apply.
Bring an oasis home with our ANZZI Eft soaking bathtub crafted in white marine grade acrylic with high yield fiberglass reinforcement. Ergonomically designed to cradle the body’s form for maximum comfort this tub is styled with a classic and contemporary flair. Relax and drift away while submerged in your personal oasis.Includes:
- One piece marine grade acrylic high gloss white
- Designed for floor or wall mounted filler spout
- Built-in Chrome Overflow and Push Operated center drain
- RHINO ALLOY certified
- Dimensions: 67 in. L x 31 in. W x 29.5 in. H
- Soaking Depth: 18 in.
- Water Capacity: 55.5 gallons
- Tub Weight: 88 lbs.
- Already pre-plumbed for easy and straight forward installation
- Ships from factory within 24 hours once the order is processed
- Lifetime Warranty