Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days after it is shipped if your product is in stock. Keep in mind that COVID-19 occasionally can still create unexpected delays.
Please read through this entire instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship using a freight carrier and will be delivered via a lift gate truck at the curb and will NOT be delivered indoors or with white glove delivery. If a customer makes any other arrangements with the freight carrier which add additional costs billed to Bath Reserve, those additional cost will be billed to the customer's credit card used for the order.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- After we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is in stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the product ordered will generally ship within 1 - 3 business days from the date of your order (COVID restrictions can delay that at times, but we'll let you know if that happens).
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours of it leaving the warehouse to the email address you provided when checking out.
- If we currently have a free shipping offer, shipping costs are included with any order shipping via ground to the lower 48 states.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made. Failure to provide an accurate phone number at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will NOT be delivered without an appointment. A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need to be paid prior to delivery. Any additional storage fees will be charged to the credit card used for the order.
- Large items are shipped by freight carriers and smaller items may be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within 5 or 6 business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- From time to time, a product may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes may be available.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
- If the backorder exists for more that 30 days, we will cancel the order and will process a full refund.
All our products are packaged carefully in order to be able to withstand normal treatment during transportation. Unfortunately, there are times that things do get damaged during transportation--sometimes there is visible damage on the outside of the carton(s) and sometimes the carton(s) may appear to be OK while there is hidden damage inside. In either case, it is critical that any damage be report to us ASAP in order to process a claim with the carrier.
- Please inspect the packaging of your items promptly when they arrive.
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, notify us immediately at email@example.com.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
- If you purchased a large, heavy item that is shipped via a freight carrier, read the "Important Freight LTL Shipment" information below carefully.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- Orders can be cancelled for up to 24 hours after the order was placed as long as it has not been prepared for shipment or physically shipped. (Please note that, depending on the volume of orders at any given time, orders can potentially be shipped within hours of the order being placed, so cancellation may not be an option.) There will be a 5% cancellation fee after that 24 hour cutoff. If the order has been prepared for shipment or physically shipped, any cancellation will be treated as a return once you receive it--see our Return Policy for details.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the product ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder comes back in stock and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee. If the backorder lasts for (or is projected to last for) more than 30 days, we will cancel the order and issue a full refund.
- If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges as well as the original outbound shipping cost to you.
- Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
Important Freight LTL Shipment Information
For orders of large, heavy items:
- When the order reaches the carrier facility serving your area, the dispatcher will call you to set up a delivery date and time with you. The item will NOT be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. As a general rule, the delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A specific delivery time cannot be scheduled. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. Delivery is CURBSIDE delivery, so plan on the driver placing your order on the curb by the street. You will need to make arrangements to move it inside and install it. There is no guarantee that you could do this, but if you negotiate any additional services beyond curbside delivery with the freight carrier, Bath Reserve is not responsible for any of those additional charges. If any additional charges are billed to Bath Reserve, they will be billed to the credit card you used for your order.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including any pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of Product Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as dents, rips, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- Bath Reserve recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify Bath Reserve immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately (for example, driver refuses to wait), notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 24 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to Bath Reserve.
- Pictures of carton damage as well as damage to contents will be very helpful. When possible, take pictures of carton damage before opening it.
If the carton packaging has excessive damage with the product exposed:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify Bath Reserve immediately.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com