Return & Cancellation Policy
We are committed to providing personalized customer service to each of our customers. We will do our very best to meet your expectations and do everything physically possible to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. There are times that returning products may be necessary, but we want to be completely honest with you upfront about this issue. Many of our products, such as saunas, steam showers, vanities, and others are very large and heavy. Many of these products are frequently shipped by LTL (Less Than Truck Load) freight, are very heavy (possibly in the hundreds of pounds), and potentially shipped on a pallet. Many online retailers will make returns sound real easy, but they may not alert you upfront to the fact that this can make it very expensive, complicated, and potentially impractical to return something in a re-saleable condition. In the unlikely event that you might want to return something, please carefully read and understand our return policy below. Also, please note that some manufactures have additional or different return requirements which will be noted on a product's description page--watch carefully for those links. With that introduction, please know that we genuinely do want to make your shopping experience as pleasant and hassle free as possible! Please read the following carefully to ensure that you understand how we will handle returns and cancellations.
Unused, uninstalled, and re-saleable merchandise in new/like new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 14 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 14 days of delivery date.
- There is a 15% restocking fee (some brands have a different restocking fee which will be indicated with that brands return policy noted in each product description.
- Our return policy also applies to cancellations made after an item has been prepared for shipment, shipped, or if it is refused at the time of delivery.
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges/costs are non-refundable (including our shipping costs incurred if you were offered free shipping)..
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products damaged in shipping--follow shipping carriers insurance procedures.
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new, re-saleable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during return transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file a claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case. In other words, make sure that you insure a returned package and obtain tracking evidence of it's delivery to the warehouse.
All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Carefully follow all instructions in the RMA email that you receive. Returns without a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will NOT be accepted and will be returned to the customer at customer's expense.
BathReserve.com works with multiple manufacturers. Please read the return policy that applies to the product you selected, it is located under the "Returns" tab on the product page and below:
- All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to email@example.com
- If your return is approved you will receive an email from us with return instructions.
- Ensure that everything is securely packed in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping for your records.
- Ship the package. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box(es) are put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Please provide us the tracking number.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
QUESTIONS? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours after the order was placed AND if the order has not been prepared for shipping. (Please note that in some cases, your order of an in stock item may be shipped sooner than 24 hours so this cancellation period conceivably could be only a very few hours). After the 24 hours a 5% administrative cancellation fee will be deducted from any refund.
If your order has been assigned a tracking # and/or shipped (regardless of the amount of time since order was placed), it will be necessary to go through the regular return procedure described above once you receive it including all customer required costs.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
In the event of damage to your product in shipping, please contact email@example.com immediately to arrange for replacement and pick-up of the damaged products. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more details.
Most of our products come with at least 1-year manufacturer's warranty (many of them the warranty period is much longer). The warranty information can be found under "Warranty" tab on a product page. Please let us know if you discover any manufacturer's defects and we will help you get parts or replace the product at no additional cost.
Our warehouse must receive all returns in new, re-saleable condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returned item(s) and purchase shipping insurance. RMA # is required, and instructions in the RMA return email must be followed.
If the returned product is received in an unacceptable, damaged and/or used condition, your return will be denied. In that case, we will either refuse delivery or contact you via email. If it is damaged, you'll have the opportunity to file a claim with your shipping company. If there is no applicable insurance coverage, you'll be able to choose to have it returned to you at you expense or to have us dispose of it. Our warehouse will retain damaged or used products for a maximum of 30 days after which time the item will be disposed of or donated.
If you return an item without a return authorization (including refusing delivery), after 30 days, or in unacceptable condition, the item will be refused or shipped back to you at your cost. If we choose to accept the return, additional fees will apply.